Thursday, April 22, 2010

Business Plan

After completing my ENGR 407 business plan project, I think I may have finally acquired a grasp as to how starting a business can be done. A project that i thought would be rather simple to complete with a group of 5, this project got difficult quickly. I got the same feeling as the presenter from Lionmenus, who came into our class earlier in the semester. It is difficult to get several people to agree on one thing, even if what we are looking at is very small details of the pricing structure. We worked well after we finally carved out the basic principles of the plan, but the process to get there took a great deal of time and gave me a little more respect for those who have to deal with business plans on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment